...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 7 PM EST
* WHAT...Rain will continue through the afternoon and evening.
However, a light wintry mix of snow and sleet is expected to
re- develop overnight and linger into Monday morning. Additional
snow accumulations are expected to be less than an inch. A thin
light glaze of ice is also possible.
* WHERE...The Interstate 95 corridor and the rest of the Coastal
Plain and Sandhills of southeastern North Carolina.
* WHEN...Today through 7 PM EST Monday.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Dangerous travel conditions will linger
through early Monday. Scattered to numerous power outages can
also be expected.
* Temperatures will remain nearly steady in the lower 30s this
afternoon and evening, and will fall back down to near
A Winter Weather Advisory means that periods of snow, sleet or
freezing rain will cause travel difficulties. Expect slippery
roads and limited visibilities, and use caution while driving.
The latest road conditions for North Carolina can be found online